Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Smiles and Spooky Smiles




Hi everyone!

My children started school today. I know most parents say that they're happy when their kids return to school. I'm not one of them. I truly feel lost and lonley without them today. This happens to me every year and within a couple of days, we're all back into a routine and I start feeling better. I still miss them but not like that first day back to school.

My card today celebrates Halloween. I can honestly say that I don't like Halloween but I do love pumpkins. I used the CTMH stamp set called "spooky smiles". I actually bought this set because I love what they did with it in the new catalog. All products are from CTMH. You can't really tell from the photo but I did paper pierce the right side of the strip of garden green.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Lisa
Supplies:
Stamp set: Spooky Smiles
Colors used: Smokey Plum, Garden Green, Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower and Black
Other: Organdy Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Sandpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment