Monday, September 7, 2009

Where has the time gone?


Wow - I can't believe that it's been about a week since I last posted. Honestly, where has the time gone. I've been so busy getting the kids ready to go back to school and then trying to get myself back onto some kind of routine that I haven't had any time to create. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this week.

Here's another Halloween card for you. I created it from the new stamp set from CTMH called "Spellbound". I don't know if you can really tell from the picture but I didn't tack down the branches on the tree. What a cool effect it is. It looks like the tree is jumping right off the card.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy the day.

Lisa

supplies: all CTMH products
Stamp set: Spellbound
Colors used: Black, Autumn Terracotta and Sunflower

No comments:

Post a Comment