Friday, August 7, 2009

August SOTM - It's Your Day


What a wonderful day we had at the beach. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. No humidity and it was breezy. My friend and I stayed until 7pm so that the kids could go on the Merry-go-Round. Then we had ice cream for dinner - YUMMY!

The card I'm showing today is made with CTMH's stamp of the month called "It's Your Day". For those of you who don't know. Close to my Heart puts out 4 new stamps each quarter, 1 for each month, and it's only available for that month. If you spend $25.00, you can get the stamp set for 25% off which is $17.21. If you spend $50.00, you can get the stamp set for 50% off which is $11.48. If you spend $75.00, you can get the stamp set for 75% off which is $5.74 and if you spend $100.00 or more, you ge the stamp set for FREE. If you have any questions, you can email me anytime.

We're leaving for Maine for the weekend. So I'll be back on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Supplies: All supplies are CTMH
Stamp set: It's Your Day
Colors: tulip, sunflower, dutch blue and clover meadow
Other: clover meadow organdy ribbon, edge distresser and sandpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment