Monday, August 24, 2009

Grown with Love


Happy Monday everyone!

What a nice and relaxing weekend it was. It was supposed to rain most of the weekend but it didn't happen. Saturday was absolutely beautiful. We spent the day at my sister-in-law's cottage swimming, boating and eating! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well.

Onto my card. This card was created with the new stamp set from CTMH called "Grown with Love". What a great stamp set. The possibilites are endless. Not only is this set good for cardmaking but it great for scrapbooking also. I used the card confidence program book "Wishes" to make this card. I can't tell you how many times I've turned to this book for ideas. If you don't already have this book, you should definitely get it! It's worth every penny. This pattern is for a 7" x 5" card and it's called "On the Ball". All products are from CTMH.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Lisa
Supplies:
Stamp set: Grown with Love
Colors: Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, Crystal Blue and Sorbet
Patterned Paper: Twitterpated
Other: Dimensional Elements in Color - organic and sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment