Friday, August 14, 2009

See ya later alligator!


Hello!

We're leaving today for Viriginia to visit family. We're all very exciting! So, because we're leaving, I thought it was perfect that I showcase this card today called "See Ya Later Alligator". The CTMH stamp set that I used is called "Life's a Jungle". I stamped a leaf, from the same stamp set, on twill just for a little bit of decoration. I also used clear buttons and backed them with paper. For a bit of texture, I used my cuttlebug and ran a piece of desert sand through with one of my A2 folders. The texture reminds me of alligator skin.

Enjoy and have a great weekend! I'll be back on Thursday with a new card.

Lisa

supplies: (all items are CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Stamp set: Life's a Jungle
Colors: Desert Sand, Olive and Twilight
Other items: clear buttons, hemp, twill and cuttlebug A2 folder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I thing your artwork is great. I wrote to you on the artwork BB but not sure if you will see it there. I signed on as a follower. Am looking forward to seeing all your great artwork.
    stop by and see me at pandascrapper.blogspot.com.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete