Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bird Basics


Hi!

We just got back from the movies. We went to see G Force. What an action packed and very funny movie. It is so hot and humid today that it was nice to spend time in an air conditioned theater. Of course, I just go for the popcorn and soda - YUM!

My card today was created with the stamp set called "Bird Basics". I really like this set because you can create several different birds with it. I also used "Intrinsic Backgrounds" for the scene behind my bird. I then popped the bird up with pop dots.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Lisa

supplies:
all items are CTMH unless otherwise noted
Stamp sets: Bird Basics and Intrinsic Backgrounds
Colors used: boom-di-ada printed paper, buttercup, olive, hollyhock and white cardstock
Other: sandpaper, sponge daubers, black eyelet, organdy ribbon and dew drops (The Robin's Nest)

No comments:

Post a Comment