Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Trees


Hi everyone!

Today was absolutely beautiful here in CT. We took advantage of this beautiful day by spending it with my sister-in-law at her cottage. The kids and I swam all day long. I also had some time to relax and read. We ended the day with a wonderful dinner and a night swim. It was a perfect ending to a perfect day. Thanks Darcy!

When I got home, I started going through my cards and found this "Happy Birthday" card that I had made. I truly love this stamp set for its versatility and use it quite often.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lisa

supplies:
all supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted
Stamp Set: Treetops , Happy Birthday(unknown)
Colors: Brown Bag, Hollyhock, Garden Green, Indian Corn Blue and Vanilla Cream
other: buttons, pop dots, corner punch (stampin up!), border punch (unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment